Vastu is an ancient Indian architectural science. While we have all heard of Vastu Shastra, most of us are unaware of what it is and why it is so essential. The concepts of design, layout, measurement, ground preparation, space organization, and spatial geometry are described in Vastu, translating to “the science of building.”
What is the significance of Vastu Shastra?
According to Vastu, everything in the universe has an energy level, and every structure or piece of land has an energy vibration connected with it. Positive and negative energy make up the cosmos. Vastu seeks to reduce bad energy while increasing positive energy. The universe, according to Vastu, is made up of five elements: Earth, Air, Space, Fire, and Water. It claims that striking a balance between these factors is critical for generating positivity in the house.
Following Vastu Shastra offers several advantages, including:
Vastu Advice for Academic Success
- Place the study table to the east or north of the room for greater focus.
- To ensure the flow of energy, provide enough space between the wall and the study table.
- The study room should not be located underneath the bathroom or the beam.
- The bookcase should be at the east, north, or northeast of the room. Ensure there is no reflection of your books in the mirror since this will add to your study stress.
Vastu Recommendations for Bettering Family Relationships
- Place joyful family photos at the northeast corner of your home to bring joy into your life.
- The Sandalwood Statue will provide harmony to the members of the household’s family.
- Put up no photos of violence in your home since they draw negative energy.
- Install a wind chime with crystals in the bedroom to prevent family conflicts and strife.
Vastu Recommendations for Financial Prosperity in Your Home:
- Keep the main door clean and adorned to attract riches because it is the entrance for the energy in the house.
- Because the color purple is associated with riches, it would be advantageous to paint the house’s walls purple. If repainting the walls is too harsh, a money plant in a purple-colored pot might be used instead.
- Fish aid in the purification of the home, so keeping an aquarium in the north-eastern section of the house will be good, as long as you maintain it aerated and clean.
- It is recommended to place Goddess Laxmi’s image or statue at the entryway for financial success.
Vastu Recommendations for Good Health
- To get a good night’s sleep, sleep with your head towards the south.
- Always leave the middle of the house vacant or with extremely minimal furnishings. It guarantees that energy may flow freely without being stifled.
- Make sure your bathroom and kitchen energies aren’t mixed. If they’re on the opposite side of the room, make sure the doors are constantly shut.
- Place Lord Hanuman’s image to the south of the house to guarantee good health since he is the guardian of our health.
Some Vastu Guidelines to Follow at Home
- Keep the house’s corners bright since they are significant energy sources.
- Place a Tulsi plant in the house’s North-East corner to turn the negative energy into sound energy.
- The Lord Ganesha statue facing the house’s entryway promises positive life outcomes.
- Should not keep cactus inside the house since it is seen as a harmful plant that hurts one’s health.
Abhi Kumr is the founder of DivineGyaan, also a known Author, Entrepreneur, famous Vastu Consultant, and numerologist. He also teaches students about the method and practices that help them be top Vastu Consultant and Numerology experts. DivineGyaan makes it easy to learn by providing you with the Best Vastu Courses and vast knowledge as a whole, including personal experiences. People may receive holistic training from Divinegyaan both offline & online vastu to help them prepare their minds to handle the Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, and Financial aspects of their lives. If you want to learn more about Vastu, join Divinegyaan Best Vastu Courses. For detailed enquiry of Admission please Contact us at +919871990719