Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions mentioned below apply to all the Visitors (hereinafter referred to as User/Visitor/You) on this website who wish to avail their selves of any of the mentioned services against the service’s respective fee or charge or payment made to Divinegyaan. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully.
By authorizing a payment to Divinegyaan through an online payment gateway service (“Paytm”) or by any other means, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, articles, blogs, numerals, shapes, or any combinations thereof, appearing in this website, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under licence, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without written permission from the M.D. of Divinegyaan.
- 1. Before using this payment gateway Service, it is recommended that the user shall make a necessary inquiry about the charges or fees payable against the usage of the Credit/ Debit card from the respective Credit Card or Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- 2. The Credit card information supplied at the time of using the online payment gateway service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider (Paytm) and is not supplied to Divinegyaan. It is the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the payment gateway service.
- 3. It is the sole choice & decision of the User to opt for the online payment option. Divinegyaan does not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- 4. The User may pay his/ her Consultation/ Meeting / Course Registration fees to Divinegyaan by using a debit/credit card or through an online Net-banking account. The User warrants agree and confirm that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate
- If payment is made by means of a card that he/she does not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to avail of the opted services.
- 5. The transaction shall be considered ‘Complete’ only when the payment is received in Divinegyaan’s Bank account. In no case, Divinegyaan can be held responsible if money gets transferred from the User’s account (Bank account or Credit/ Debit Cards or Wallets, etc.) but is not credited in Divinegyaan’s account.
- 6. Divinegyaan reserve the right to decline the acceptance of online payment and refuse to deliver the services if your account is in default for any reason. Divinegyaan may also make additions/deletions/alterations to the services offered, at its sole discretion.
- 7. Divinegyaan also reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its management’s discretion.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- 1. The User agrees that under no circumstances shall the Divinegyaan, its team members, employees, directors, and its associates involved in processing, delivering, or managing the Services, be liable by the User for any undesired effect, damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User apparently from the use of Divinegyaan’s offered services or online payment gateway service on the website or due to inability to use by any person or delay of operation or transaction, computer virus, or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service, etc.
- 3. Divinegyaan shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- 4. Divinegyaan is committed to delivering its promises. However, it reserves the right to revoke or revise its promotional offers, as presented on its website from time to time, at any point of time without prior notice. Divinegyaan also reserves the right to offer its services to some particular person(s) and not to others (as selected or decided by its management staff) at a special offer price or totally free of cost.
- No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by Divinegyaan in respect of the operation of its services.
- The information and materials contained in this site including, articles, text matter, information, facts, graphics, links, or other items are based on research done by Mr. Abhi Kumr and his Divinegyaan Team which organized and tries to provide information accurately. It expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials; including the errors that might appear due to computer virus or any unauthorized access or hacking of the site.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the user enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. Divinegyaan shall not be liable for any failure by the User making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations to the Terms & Conditions
Divinegyaan reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The current version will be that published on this website. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before making payment.
If the User is dissatisfied or has complaints about some service delivered to him/her after making complete payment, he/she can contact Mr. Abhi Kumr at +919871990719 (between 12:00 pm – 05:00 pm, IST). They can also write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Their concern shall be responded to within 7 working days.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Divinegyaan under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be in Delhi only.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Consultation Specific T&C
Fee charged for any of the consultation package(s) is meant for making detailed Astro-Numerology or/and Vastu analyses and resultant suggestion or/and guidance only. It does not include sharing our technical work, commenting on other consultants’ analyses or suggestions and, any guarantee for advising specific remedies or realizing the desired outcome.