So, the moment has finally arrived for you to move into your ideal home?
The most crucial Hindu ritual, Griha Pravesh, plays a significant part in Vastu Shastra. Before entering a house, you should do the correct Vastu Pujan based on the Nakshatra and other variables to attract positive energy and vibes. The timings of the Griha Pravesh, or Hindu housewarming ritual, are determined according to the Hindu Panchang or Panchangam.
Note: Even on Subha days, should avoid Rahu, Gulika, and Yamaghanda timings because they are regarded in Subha.
Griha Pravesh suggestions for your new home
When buying a home, most people are cautious about choosing auspicious days and completing a Griha Pravesh before moving in. We look at the significance of this event as well as some considerations.
It is thought that moving into a new home during an auspicious period makes life easier for the family and reduces the amount of difficulty they will face. Vasant Panchami, Akshaya Tritiya, Gudi Padwa, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri, and Dussehra (also known as Vijayadashmi) are the best days for such Muhurats. Still, Uttarayana, Holi, Adhikmas, and Shraddha Paksha are not.
Tips for your new home’s Griha Pravesh
- Always do the Griha Pravesh on a lucky day. The idols should be positioned in the house’s east-facing orientation.
- Before the puja, thoroughly clean the home. To cleanse and sanitize the space, mop the floor with saltwater. You may also use a solution of salt, lime juice, and white vinegar to clean it.
- While entering, always put your right foot first in the home.
- The main door, known as Simha Dwara and the face of the Vastu Purush, should be adorned. May use mango leaves & fresh flowers to decorate the door. At both ends, a swastika, go-Padma, lotus, or other spiritual sign should be present.
- Make rangoli out of rice flour or use bright colors to decorate the floor. Rangolis on the floor is thought to be used to summon the goddess Lakshmi.
- A havan purifies the space and cleanses the surroundings by burning plants and wood.
- If feasible, arrange housewarming celebrations with close friends and family, as inviting too many people may bring in lousy energy, compromising the occupants’ well-being. Also, with the Coronavirus epidemic still ongoing, for the sake of everyone’s health and safety, having only an immediate family is advised.
- Everyone who comes to the Griha Pravesh puja should be given a gift; no one should go empty-handed. Depending on one’s budget, it may be anything from a bit of silver coin to a god’s statue, boxes of sweets, or fresh live plants.
Divinegyaan Vastu Consultant in Delhi offers Vastu For Griha Pravesh consultations so that you may start a new adventure in your new home at the correct time and in an encouraging manner. We assist you in making important decisions such as Pujan, Muhurat for entry, and so on through our counsel and service. We do extensive research, write reports, and make recommendations based on our findings. Our services are customized to your needs and will save you money in the long term. We understand Vastu Shastra and will make recommendations based on it so that you can get all of the advantages. If you have any questions or want assistance with Vastu For Griha Pravesh in India, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’d be delighted to serve you to the best of our abilities.